Pages

02 September 2009

The Trip in Jakarta


I ever went to Jakarta. My journey to Jakarta is being at June 2009 ago. I departed to Jakarta at June, 27th 2009 at 10.00 am. I was so happy at that moment, because I have good result at my class VII/B-RSBI and I went to Jakarta with my family to spent my holiday.
In Jakarta, I visited Jakarta State Palace, Bina Graha (official house of SBY). I was very marveolus with official house this president, because it was wide and maintained. I also visited Istiqlal Mosque, TMII, Trans TV building, National Monument, Sea World, Fantasy World (Dufan), and Jatiluhur paunch.
My Journey to Jakarta needed 5 days 4 nights. I arrived my home at July, 3rd 2009 at 05.00 pm. I spent my holiday in Jakarta cheerfully, but there a few of annoyed problem when I spent my holiday over there, because I can’t adaptation the situation of Jakarta.

No comments:

Post a Comment